California Medicare Advantage
Senior Insurance Services Now offers Medicare Advantage Plans from 5 carriers!
- HealthNet – (including HealthNet Healthy Heart HMO)
- Anthem Blue Cross- (including Anthem Senior Secure HMO & Anthem Preferred PPO)
- Aetna Medicare HMO
- United Healthcare Medicare Complete by Secure Horizons
*Not all of the above plans have a dedicated Plan information page on our site yet. Visit our contact page to get instant plan information, or a side-by-side comparison. Or, email PamelaTurnerInsurance@gmail.com.
Anthem Blue Cross Senior Secure HMO (Plan 1)
- Available in San Diego, Riverside, San Bernadino, Kern, Santa Barbara, L.A., and Orange Counties in California.
- Includes Silver Sneakers Gym Memberships
- $0 Plan Premium
UnitedHealthcare’s Medicare Complete (Secure Horizons) HMO Plans.
- Large Network of doctors and hospitals in San Diego County. (Not in San Diego County? Click here).
- Predictable copays and annual out of pocket maximums.
- Prescription coverage available.
- Anthem Medicare Preferred PPO includes Medicare Part D (prescription coverage)
- $0 Monthly Plan Premium in some counties
- No referrals required
- PPO Plan allows more freedom
A Medicare Advantage plan:
- Combines all the parts of Medicare and dispenses them through a private insurance company
- Can be one of the least expensive ways to get extra coverage
- Sometimes has a zero monthly premium
- Is most commonly an HMO
- Usually includes Part D prescription coverage
*To enroll in a plan, click one of the choices above, fill out our online quote form, or
call Pamela Turner at 888.520.8683.
If you found this information helpful, bookmark or email to a friend using the share widget below!